Creating a search engine is hard work. Actually what I’m doing is writing a search query for a book catalog. I had to jump through a lot of hoops to get it where I wanted it to be. Anyway the basic functionality is there. All it does is search by keyword and it’s an AND Boolean search, so all keywords must be present. Though I did add a flag to turn it into an OR search. It’s better than the old search which would only search for substrings. I started to write up a more detailed account but decided that it would be best for my blog. It shows people that I’m talking about my work thus hopefully generating more business.